· Development of new imaging technology for the early diagnosis of glaucoma using SD OCT to image retinal ganglion cells and trabecular meshwork and Schlemm's canal.
· Detection and importance of fluctuations of intraocular pressure and ways to decrease such fluctuation.
· Development of intraocular pressure sensor for telemetric eye pressure measurement
· Research into the causes and prevention of glaucoma in children particularly in pediatric aphakia and pseudophakia.
1. Development and testing of a new glaucoma drainage device
2. Schlemm's canal and trabecular meshwork imaging in narrow angle glaucoma
3. IOP fluctuations in different types of glaucoma and the effects of laser
4. Retinal thickness measurements in glaucoma suspect children
5. Retinal thickness mapping for diagnosis of glaucoma, ocular hypertension and glaucoma suspects.
Education and Training
- Seth G.S. Medical College (India), M.B.B.S. 1988