- American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) Patient Education - Glaucoma
- American Glaucoma Society (AGS) Patient Education
- National Eye Health Education Program (NEHEP) - Glaucoma
Breaking Down Glaucoma:
- What is glaucoma? (video)
- Glaucoma suspect? (video)
- How is glaucoma detected? (video)
- Advice for families with glaucoma
- Top 10 tips for patients with glaucoma
- Guide to Glaucoma (downloadable brochure)
- What are the types of glaucoma? (video)
- Acute glaucoma
Care at Duke:
About Glaucoma Treatment:
- How is glaucoma treated? (video)
- Glaucoma medications
- Eye drop medication treatment for glaucoma (video)
- Laser Peripheral Iridotomy (video)
- Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (video)
Eye Drop Instructions:
Resources for People with vision loss from glaucoma
Duke Eye Center's Vision Rehabilitation and Performance clinic offers a wide variety of services to help you manage your condition.
- Comprehensive visual function evaluation
- Onsite and remote assessments to determine the rehabilitation you may need
- Onsite demonstration and training to reduce your visual challenges
- Evaluation and training for implanted devices
Prevent Blindness has established the A.S.P.E.C.T. Program and a Glaucoma Community app to provide patient and caregiver empowerment to support the information, motivation, and strategies for vision health.
Hadley.edu offers practical tips for people living with low vision.
To make an appointment, call 919-681-3937.