Dr. Horne is a comprehensive ophthalmologist who provides general and urgent eye care and specializes in the management of common ocular diseases including dry eye, cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, and macular degeneration.
She is skilled in cataract and intraocular lens implant surgery, as well as multiple other general ocular procedures.
Dr. Horne is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Education and Training
- Duke University, A.B. 2001
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, M.D. 2005
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Transitional Year Internship, Medicine
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Ophthalmology Residency, Ophthalmology
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Eye Institute of North Carolina, Durham, NC, Comprehensive Ophthalmology