Dr. Liss is a fellowship-trained, board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in diseases of the eyelids, orbit, and lacrimal system.
Dr. Liss is experienced in all forms of oculoplastic surgery, including eyelid repositioning and reconstruction, cosmetic eyelid surgery, orbital and lacrimal surgery, and facial BOTOX and fillers.
His research interests include orbital volume as it relates to eye position and ocular surface health, and implant materials for orbital fracture repair.
Education and Training
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A. 1998
- Columbia University, M.D. 2003
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, Transitional Intern, Medicine
- Cornell University, Ophthalmology Resident, Ophthalmology
- Cornell University, Chief Resident, Ophthalmology
- University of Pittsburgh, Oculoplastics Fellowship, Ophthalmology