I am a glaucoma specialist at the Duke Eye Center, where I see patients, teach medical students, and do research. My research focuses on glaucoma and vision loss from glaucoma. I am working on new ways for patients to learn about glaucoma, and to feel empowered in the care of their disease. The ultimate goal is to prevent vision loss from glaucoma.
Education and Training
- Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D. 2002
- Case Western Reserve University, M.D. 2004
- Carney Hospital, Internship, Medicine
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Residency, Ophthalmology
- Duke University School of Medicine, Glaucoma Fellowship, Ophthalmology