I am a glaucoma specialist at the Duke Eye Center.
My passions are teaching, caring for patients and doctors, and saving retinal ganglion cells.
Education and Training
- Case Western Reserve University, Ph.D. 2002
- Case Western Reserve University, M.D. 2004
- Carney Hospital, Internship, Medicine
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Residency, Ophthalmology
- Duke University School of Medicine, Glaucoma Fellowship, Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Board Certified, American Board Of Ophthalmology