Education & Training
Undergraduate: St. Lawrence University - 2012
Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University - 2016
Internship: Hahnemann University Hospital
Residency: Wills Eye Residency at Thomas Jefferson University - 2020
The optimization of endothelial keratoplasty outcomes
Associated Labs, Publications, & Achievements
- Co-Chief Resident (2019-2020) - Selected by residents and department chairs at Wills Eye Hospital.
- James Shipman Award (2019) - Top award for a resident research presentation at the Wills Conference.
- Intern of the Year (2017) – Awarded by Drexel University Department of Internal Medicine. Robert Eich Award (2016) – Awarded at graduation to the student with the highest cumulative average during MSI.
- Merck Manual Award (2016) – Awarded at graduation in recognition of outstanding academic achievement.
- Gold Humanism Honor Society (Inducted 2015) – National honor society celebrating compassion and integrity in patient care.
- Patrick Matthews Memorial Scholarship (2015) – Award for compassion and a zest for medicine given to a single MSIII student.
- Alpha Omega Alpha (Inducted as an MSIII, 2015) – National medical honor society.
- Association of Pathology Chairs Honor Society (2014) – Top 5% of the MSII pathology course.
- Academic Commendation (2012-2013, and 2014-2015) – Academic honor from the Grades Committee.
- Beta Beta Beta (Inducted 2011) – Biology honor society. Phi Beta Kappa (Inducted as a Junior, 2011) – Academic honor society.
- Priest Scholar (2010) – Top GPA for male students in the class of 2012. Dean’s List (all semesters 2008-2012)