Education & Training
Undergraduate: Johns Hopkins University, 2010
Medical School: Case Western Reserve University, 2015
Internship: Summa Akron City Hospital, 2016
Residency: Case Western Reserve University, 2019
To create patient-centered care in Glaucoma to improve patient's self-efficacy and medication adherence
Associated Labs, Publications, & Achievements
- Noble AR, Greskovich JF, Han J, et al, “Risk Factors Associated with Disease Recurrence in Patients with Stage III/IV Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity Treated with Surgery and Postoperative Radiotherapy.” Anticancer Res. 2016 Feb;36(2):785-92.
- Ehlers JP, Han J, Petkovsek D, et al, “Membrane Peeling-Induced Retinal Alterations on Intraoperative OCT in Vitreomacular Interface Disorders From the PIONEER Study.” Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2015 Nov;56(12):7324-30.
Awards & Achievements:
- Resident Humanism Award, UH Eye Institute, 2018
- Awarded by the faculty to one resident each year who exemplifies compassionate patient care and serves as a leader by embracing empathy and patient-centered medicine AAO Advocacy Ambassador, American Academy of Ophthalmology, 2018
- Awarded by the faculty to a resident who displays leadership, engagement, advocacy, and practice management skills to serve as the program delegate to interact with leaders in ophthalmology and members of the Congress in Washington D.C. Highest OKAP Score – First Year, UH Eye Institute, 2017
- Awarded to the resident who scored the highest percentile on the OKAPs in the class