Education & Training
Undergraduate and Master’s: University of Pennsylvania
Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria 2014
Internship: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Residency: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Associated Labs, Publications, & Achievements
- Go, Michelle et al. Intraocular and extraocular hemorrhage associated with ligature release of non-valved glaucoma drainage implant. American Journal of Ophthalmology Case Reports. 2016;5:114-116.
- Go M, Kou J, Lim JE, Yang J, Fukuchi KI. Microglial response to LPS increases in wild-type mice during aging but diminishes in an Alzheimer's mouse model: Implication of TLR4 signaling in disease progression. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2016;479(2):331-337.
- Torrente MP, Chuang E, Noll MM, Jackrel ME, Go MS, Shorter J. Mechanistic Insights into Hsp104 Potentiation. J Biol Chem. 2016;291(10):5101-5115.
- Sweeny EA, Jackrel ME, Go MS, et al. The Hsp104 N-Terminal Domain Enables Disaggregase Plasticity and Potentiation. Molecular cell. 2015;57(5):836-849.
- DeSantis ME, Sweeny EA, Snead D, Leung EH, Go MS, et al. Conserved Distal Loop Residues in the Hsp104 and ClpB Middle Domain Contact Nucleotide-binding Domain 2 and Enable Hsp70-dependent Protein Disaggregation. J Biol Chem. 2014;289(2):848-867.
- Johnson SA, Stinson BM, Go MS, et al. Temperature-dependent phase behavior and protein partitioning in giant plasma membrane vesicles. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 2010;1798(7):1427–1435.