Education & Training
Medical School: University of California, San Francisco
Internship: Duke University Hospital
Residency: Duke Eye Center
Associated Labs, Publications, & Achievements
- Glaser T, Thomas A, S, Materin M, A, Successive Uveal Melanomas with Different Gene Expression Profiles in an Eye with Ocular Melanocytosis. Ocul Oncol Pathol 2018;4:236-239
- Glaser TS, Doss LE, Shih G, Nigam D, SanGiovanni J, Elvira Agrón, Clemons T, Chew EY. “The Association of Dietary Lutein plus Zeaxanthin and B Vitamins with Cataracts in the Age-Related Eye Disease Study: AREDS Report No. 37.” Ophthalmology. 2015 Jul;122(7):1471-9
- Olivier KN, Shaw PA, Glaser TS, Bhattacharyya D, Fleshner M, Brewer CC, Zalewski CK, Folio LR, Siegelman JR, Shallom S, Park IK, Sampaio EP, Zelazny AM, Holland SM, Prevots DR. “Inhaled amikacin for treatment of refractory pulmonary nontuberculous mycobacterial disease”. Ann Am Thorac Soc. 2014 Jan;11(1):30-5
- Huynh N, Blain D, Glaser T, Doss EL, Zein WM, Lang DM, Baker EH, Hill S, Brewer CC, Kopp JB, Bardakjian TM, Maumenee IH, Bateman BJ, Brooks BP. “Systemic diagnostic testing in patients with a priori isolated uveal coloboma.” American Journal of Ophthalmology, (2013) Dec;156(6):1159-1168.e4.
- Wong WT, Dresner S, Forooghian F, Glaser T, Doss L, Zhou M, Cunningham D, Shimel K, Harrington M, Hammel K, Cukras CA, Ferris FL, Chew EY. "Treatment of Geographic Atrophy With Subconjunctival Sirolimus: Results of a Phase I/II Clinical Trial." Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science 54.4 (2013): 2941-2950
- Glaser TS, Rauen, KA, Jeng, LJ, and de Alba Campomanes AG. "Lipodermoid in a patient with Emanuel syndrome." Journal of American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus (2013):Apr;17(2):211-3
- See CW, Srinivasan M, Saravanan S, Oldenburg CE, Esterberg EJ, Ray KJ, Glaser TS, Tu EY, Zegans ME, McLeod SD, Acharya NR, Lietman TM. "Prior Elicitation and Bayesian Analysis of the Steroids for Corneal Ulcers Trial." Ophthalmic Epidemiology 19.6 (2012): 407-413.
- Qian Y, Glaser T, Esterberg E, Acharya NR. "Depression and visual functioning in patients with ocular inflammatory disease." American Journal of Ophthalmology 153.2 (2012): 370-378.
- Medical Research Scholars Program, National Institutes of Health-A selective, year-long residential research program at the National Institutes of Health jointly funded by HHMI
- Dean’s Summer Research Fellowship, UCSF-Research stipend awarded for proposal: “Effect of Cigarette Smoking on the Development and Severity of Uveitis”
- Intramural Research Training Award, National Institutes of Health-Research stipend awarded for 1 year of research at the NIH through the postbaccalaureate research training program
- Academic All-American, Pomona College-Level: Outstanding, Association of Collegiate Water Polo Coaches 2005, 2006, and 2008 Women's All-American Academic Awards