Sunday, September 15, 2019
Eleonora Lad, MD, PhD was inducted into the prestigious Retina Society during the invitation-only, 52nd Annual Scientific Meeting held in London, UK September 11 - 15, 2019. Duke was well represented during the meeting that consisted of several faculty and alumni presentations.
- Elamipretide, a Mitochondria-Targeted Drug, for the Treatment of Vision Loss in Dry AMD: Results of the Phase 1 ReCLAIM Study - Scott W. Cousins, MD
- The Use of Adjunctive Anti-inflammatory Medications: Results from a 3 Year Study of a Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Insert in Chronic Non-Infectious Uveitis Affecting the Posterior Segment - Dilraj Grewal, MD
Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Brolucizumab versus Aflibercept in Eyes with Polypoidal Choroidal Vasculopathy: 96-Week Results from the HAWK Study - Glenn J. Jaffe, MD
Machine Learning Analysis of SD-OCT Features Predicting Short-term Progression of Intermediate Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) to Geographic Atrophy (GA) - Eleonora Lad, MD, PhD
- Surgical Techniques for Epiretinal Prosthesis Removal and Exchange - Lejla Vajzovic, MD
- Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography of Pediatric Choroidal Neovascular Membranes - Lejla Vajzovic, MD
- Duration of Effect for Long-Acting Injectable Fluocinolone Acetonide Implant for Noninfectious Uveitis - Cindy Cai, MD, second year vitreoretinal surgery fellow
More information on The Retina Society.