Friday, February 14, 2020
The 2020 issue of Duke Eye Center's annual publication, VISION is now available. We are proud to report on our accomplishments and continued commitment to research, education and patient care.
This issue includes:
- Duke Leads the Way in Artificial Intelligence
- Twin Eye Images Lead to Alzheimer's Discovery
- Increased Risk of Glaucoma in African Ancestry Populations
- Next Generation Treatment for Uveitis
- Sculptor Captures His Own Experience with Eye Disease
- Our Immune System Can See
- And more!