For training requirements of all individuals listed on an IRB application involved in human research studies within the Ophthalmology CRU, please refer to this document:
- Human Subjects Protection (HSP) certification (http://medschool.duke.edu/research/hsp-certification)
- Duke Medicine currently uses the web-based modules available at the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) website (www.citiprogram.org) for certification in HSP Training.
- Human Subject Research training requirements can be found through the Duke Office of Clinical Research (DOCR) website (http://docr.som.duke.edu/education/hsr-training)
Additional training requirements/opportunities are available through DOCR:
- Training courses: specific to study responsibilities
- Research Wednesdays
- Human Subjects Protection (HSP) Certification (http://medschool.duke.edu/research/hsp-certification)
- Human Research Protections (HRPP) Newsletter. NOTE: If you would like to receive the newsletter, please email DOCR.Help@dm.duke.edu.