Cornea Fellows Course
February 3, 2023
The Cornea Fellows Course is a comprehensive overview of current practices and controversies in the diagnostic and management of cornea, cataract surgery and external diseases. Fellows will have hands-on-experience in the latest surgical techniques and be able to try out new surgical techniques and instrumentation and discuss clinical trial evidence translates into the clinical setting.
Online registration will be open soon. If you are interested in sponsoring or attending, please email DukeEyeEvents@duke.edu
The Invited course faculty will set the tone with informative, cutting-edge talks, superior video and a spirit of collegiality to engage each other and fellow in training.
- Expert course faculty in cornea and external diseases
- Integrated surgical wet-labs offered to cornea fellows
- Hands-on use of new instrumentation
- Small group discussion of advanced surgical techniques
- Demonstrations of novel imaging and surgical devices
- A series of surgical cases and complication panel discussions