Controversies in Cornea and Cataract Surgery
Controversies in Cornea and Cataract Surgery is designed to offer the newest clinical information on many topics in the field of anterior segment ophthalmology utilizing the clinical and research expertise of the Duke Eye Center Faculty. The Course will cover topics in medical and surgical cornea as well as cataract evaluation and management. Throughout the course we aim to focus on many of the unanswered questions in anterior segment ophthalmology including several new controversial issues facing our field. We invite you to join us as we explore the past, present and future of cornea and cataract surgery.
April 2, 2022
- Develop management strategy for medical and surgical management of common cornea and external diseases
- Understand the surgical management of refractive error
- Understand principles of refractive cataract surgery
- Understand principles of advanced refractive surgery techniques
- Develop treatment strategy for ocular surface disease management