Breaking Down Glaucoma:
Care at Duke:
About Glaucoma Treatment:
Eye Drop Instructions:
- Duke guide to eye drops (downloadable brochure)
Resources for People with vision loss from glaucoma
Duke Eye Center's Vision Rehabilitation and Performance clinic offers a wide variety of services to help you manage your condition.
- Comprehensive visual function evaluation
- Onsite and remote assessments to determine the rehabilitation you may need
- Onsite demonstration and training to reduce your visual challenges
- Evaluation and training for implanted devices
Prevent Blindness has established the A.S.P.E.C.T. Program and a Glaucoma Community app to provide patient and caregiver empowerment to support the information, motivation, and strategies for vision health.
Hadley.edu offers practical tips for people living with low vision.