Duke Eye Center offers neuro-ophthalmology services led by prominent physicians who are internationally recognized for their contributions to advancing patient care. Duke's state-of-the-art neuro-ophthalmology care helps thousands of patients restore or improve vision. Duke Eye Center is consistently ranked among the top 10 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
Duke Eye Center provides compassionate and cutting-edge preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic services for adults and children.
- Optic neuropathies such as optic neuritis, papilledema, ischemic optic neuropathy, pseudopapillema, congenital optic nerve malformations, neuroretinitis, optic atrophy, genetic optic neuropathies
- Double vision and strabismus
- Cranial nerve palsies
- Cortical visual impairment
- Unexplained vision loss
- Visual field deficits
- Pupil disorders
- Blepharospasm and hemifacial spasm
- Neurologic or systemic diseases with ocular manifestations: multiple sclerosis, sarcoidosis, neuromyelitis optica, neurofibromatosis, myasthenia gravis, thyroid eye disease, strokes, brain tumors, intracranial vasculitis, Susac disease, giant cell arteritis, idiopathic intracranial hypertension
To make an appointment call 919-681-3937.