Prior to completing the Final Progress Report, the Principal Investigator and/or Study Coordinator will verify that ALL study-related activities have been completed.
- Data queries have been completed and returned to the sponsor, if appropriate
- Data review and analysis have been completed
- Abstracts/publications have been submitted and accepted
- The device/drug has been collected from all subjects
- Diaries, questionnaires, etc. have been collected from all subjects User Guides are available on the eIRB website (https://eirb.mc.duke.edu) and additional information is available on the Institutional Review Board (IRB) website (http://irb.duhs.duke.edu/).